If you want to make comments on the latest round of Gypsy and Traveller sites, you only have until Monday to do so. You can find out more on the South Glos website.
One of the seven extra sites, the land at Little Acre, Dyers Lane, Iron Acton, has now been withdrawn by the landowner. The remaining six are:
1. Land at Tanhouse Lane, Yate – Proposal is for 10 residential pitches and 2 transit pitches.
Existing Gypsy and Traveller Sites
2. Moor Paddock, Westerleigh Road, Westerleigh – Proposal is for an additional 3 residential pitches and 1 transit pitch.
3. 56 Ram Hill, Coalpit Heath – Proposal is for 1 additional residential pitch.
4. Giddy End, High Lane, Winterbourne - Proposal is for 1 additional residential pitch.
5. The Meadows, Parkfield, Pucklechurch - Proposal is for 1 additional residential pitch.
6. 85a Parkfield Road, Pucklechurch - Proposal is for an additional 1 - 2 residential pitches.