A hard copy of the consultation document is available to view from 8.45am - 5pm Mondays to Wednesdays and 8.45am - 4.30pm Thursdays and Fridays, at the Council’s One-Stop Shops, which are located at:
- Patchway One Stop Shop, The Patchway Hub, Rodway Road, Patchway BS34 5PE
- Kingswood One Stop Shop, Civic Centre, High Street, Kingswood BS15 9TR
- Yate One Stop Shop (access via West Walk), Kennedy Way, Yate BS37 4DQ
Part 2 of the document introduces the proposed strategy for delivering the development:
- building out the developments already allocated in the council's Core Strategy
- maximising the use of brownfield land within the urban areas
- building the 5 large scale Strategic Development Locations set out in the Joint Spatial Plan for the West of England (Coalpit Heath, North West and West of Yate, Thornbury, Buckover and Charfield)
- smaller scale development in the rural areas.
The council would prefer you to use the response form available online to make comments. If you are unable to do so, you can submit comments by email to PlanningPolicy@southglos.gov.uk or by post. There is no need to submit comments in multiple different ways.